Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e1244-e1256
- Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: e44-e48
- Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 184-196
- Trends in long-acting reversible contraception use among U.S. women aged 15–44.NCHS Data Brief. 2015; : 1-8
- Shifts in intended and unintended pregnancies in the United States, 2001-2008.Am J Public Health. 2014; 104: S43-S48
- Acceptability and satisfaction using quick start with the contraceptive vaginal ring versus an oral contraceptive.Contraception. 2006; 73: 488-492
- Initiation of oral contraceptives using a quick start compared with a conventional start: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 1270-1276
- A prospective study of immediate initiation of depo medroxyprogesterone acetate contraceptive injection.Contraception. 2005; 71: 99-103
- Depo now: preventing unintended pregnancies among adolescents and young adults.J Adolesc Health. 2007; 40: 22-28
- MMWR Recomm Rep. 2013; 62: 1-60
- Preventive Care for Adolescents: few get visits and fewer get services.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e565-e572
- Adolescents' compliance with return visits for depot medroxyprogesterone initiation.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2003; 16: 297-299
- A missed opportunity for care: two-visit IUD insertion protocols inhibit placement.Contraception. 2012; 86: 694-697
- Barriers to intrauterine device insertion in postpartum women.Contraception. 2005; 72: 426-429
- Long acting reversible contraception in postpartum adolescents: early initiation of Etonogestrel implant is superior to IUDs in the outpatient setting.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25: 59-63
- Performance of a checklist to exclude pregnancy at the time of contraceptive initiation among women with a negative urine pregnancy test.Contraception. 2015; 91: 80-84
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sector.