Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Whole woman's health v Hellerstedt. 579 U.S.___________ (2016). No. 15–274. Supreme Court of the United States. (June 27,2016). Supreme Court of the United States blog.http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/whole-womans-health-v-cole/([accessed July 28, 2016])Date accessed: July 28, 2016
- The use of public health evidence in Whole Woman's Health v Hellerstedt.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 155-156
- Connecting knowledge about abortion and sexual and reproductive health to belief about abortion restrictions: findings from an online survey.Womens Health Issues. 2013; 23-24: e239-e247
- Knowledge and attitudes about contraception and abortion in Canada, US, UK, France and Australia.Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 5: 322
- Women's knowledge of and support for abortion restrictions in Texas: findings from a statewide representative survey.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2016; 48: 189-197
- Does correcting myths about the flu vaccine work? An experimental evaluation of the effect of corrective information.Vaccine. 2015; 33: 459-464
- Effective messages in vaccine promotion: a randomized trial.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 1-8
- About YouGov.https://today.yougov.com/about/about/([accessed October 30)Date: 2016Date accessed: October 30, 2016
- February 2016 University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll.https://texaspolitics.utexas.edu/polling-data-archive([accessed April 7, 2017])Date: 2016Date accessed: April 7, 2017
- Public opinion on policy issues in genetics and genomics.Genet Med. 2014; 16: 491-494
- Pew research: YouGov consistently outperforms competitors on accuracy.https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/05/13/pew-research-yougov/([accessed November 16, 2016])Date: 2016Date accessed: November 16, 2016
- The 2006 cooperative congressional election study.J Elections Public Opin Parties. 2008; 18: 355-366
- NARAL pro-choice America: national survey.Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, Washington, D.C.2014
- Incidence of emergency department visits and complications after abortion.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 175-183
- Complications from first-trimester aspiration abortion: a systematic review of the literature.Contraception. 2015; 92: 422-438
- Change in number of physicians providing abortion care in Texas after HB2.https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/txpep/_files/pdf/TxPEP-ResearchBrief-AdmittingPrivileges.pdf([accessed August 19, 2017])Date: 2016Date accessed: August 19, 2017
- Ideology, the affordable care act ruling and supreme court legitimacy.Public Opin Q. 2014; 78: 963-973
- A modified Poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Political polarization and media habits: from fox news to Facebook, how liberals and conservatives keep up with politics.http://journalism.org/2014/10/21/political-polarization-media-habits/([accessed November 16, 2016])Date: 2014Date accessed: November 16, 2016
- Abortion surveillance at CDC: creating public health light out of political heat.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 12-17
- Informed or misinformed consent? Abortion policy in the United States.J Health Polit Policy Law. 2013; 41: 181-209
- Reproductive health services: assessing the safety and quality of abortion care.http://nationalacademies.org/hmd/Activities/Women/ReproductiveHealthServices.aspx([accessed April 4, 2017])Date: 2017Date accessed: April 4, 2017
- Explained: abortion research & policy.http://innovating-education.org/course/explained-abortion-research-policy-2/([accessed March 10, 2017])Date: 2015Date accessed: March 10, 2017
- Standard definitions: final dispositions of case codes and outcome rates for surveys.American Association for Public Opinion Research, Oakbrook Terrace, IL2016
☆Role of the funding source: This project was supported by a grant from the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation and a center grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (5 R24 HD042849) awarded to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. These funders played no role in the study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication.
☆☆Conflicts of interest: none.