Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- In the name of the mother: renegotiating conservative women's authority in the crisis pregnancy center movement.Signs. 2012; 38: 203-230
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752-756
- Crisis pregnancy center websites: information, misinformation, and disinformation.Contraception. 2014; 90: 601-605
- Toll free but not judgment free: evaluating postabortion support services in Ontario.Contraception. 2015; 92: 469-474
- The spread of ‘post abortion syndrome’ as social diagnosis.Soc Sci Med. 2014; 102: 18-25
- From Crisis Pregnancy Centers to Teenbreaks.com: Anti-abortion Activism's Use of Cloaked Websites.in: McCaughey M. Cyberactivism on the Participatory Web. Routledge, New York2014: 140-154
NARAL Pro-Choice America. Crisis Pregnancy Centers Lie: The Insidious Threat to Reproductive Freedom, http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/assets/download-files/cpc-report-2015.pdf; 2015 [accessed 16 December 2015].
- Informed decision making and abortion: crisis pregnancy centers, informed consent, and the first amendment.J Law Med Ethics. 2015; 43: 51-58
- The public health risks of crisis pregnancy centers.Perspect Sex Repro H. 2012; 44: 201-205
National Abortion Federation. Crisis Pregnancy Centers: An Affront to Choice, 2006, http://www.prochoice.org/pubs_research/publications/downloads/public_policy/cpc_report.pdf; 2006 [accessed 27 October 2017].
United States House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform - Minority Staff Special Investigations Division. False and Misleading Health Information Provided by Federally Funded Pregnancy Resource Centers, http://www.motherjones.com/files/waxman2.pdf; 2006 [accessed 16 March 2016].
- What women seek from a pregnancy resource center.Contraception. 2016; 94: 168-172
- Feminist methodology: new applications in the academy and public policy.Signs. 2005; 30: 2211-2236
- Evangelical underdogs, intrinsic success, organizational solidarity, and marginalized identities as religious movement resources.J Contemp Ethnogr. 2014; 43: 419-455
- Political action versus personal action Understanding Social Movements' Pursuit of Change Through Nongovernmental Channels.Am Polit Res. 2013; 42: 409-440
- Crisis pregnancy centers, poverty, and the expanding frontiers of american abortion politics.Polit Policy. 2013; 41: 985-1011
- Women against abortion: inside the largest moral reform movement of the twentieth century.University of Illinois Press, Chicago2017
- The making of pro-life activists: how social movement mobilization works.University of Chicago Press, Chicago2008