Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Covert contraceptive use: prevalence, motivations, and consequences.Stud Fam Plann. 1998; : 360-372
- Covert contraceptive use among women attending a reproductive health clinic in a municipality in Ghana.BMC Womens Health. 2016; 16: 31
- Barriers to male involvement in contraceptive uptake and reproductive health services: a qualitative study of men and women's perceptions in two rural districts in Uganda.Reprod Health. 2014; 11: 21
- Desire for children and pregnancy risk behavior among HIV-infected men and women in Uganda.AIDS Behav. 2006; 10: 95
- Social Institutions & Gender Index Report.in: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2015
- Negotiating reproductive outcomes in Uganda: Macro international.1996
- Fertility intentions among HIV-infected, sero-concordant couples in Nyanza province, Kenya.Cult Health Sex. 2013; 15: 1175-1190
- Non-enrollment for free community HIV care: findings from a population-based study in Rakai, Uganda.AIDS Care. 2011; 23: 764-770
- HIV-1 transmission among HIV-1 discordant couples before and after the introduction of antiretroviral therapy.AIDS. 2011; 25: 473
- HIV incidence and sexually transmitted disease prevalence associated with condom use: a population study in Rakai, Uganda.AIDS. 2001; 15: 2171-2179
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288
- Gender, social capital and information exchange in rural Uganda.J Int Dev. 2008; 20: 35-52
- Commercialization of food crops in Busoga, Uganda, and the renegotiation of gender.Gend Soc. 1996; 10: 608-628
Uganda Social Institutions and Gender Index (Uganda-SIGI). Social Institutions & Gender Index and OECD Development Centre; 2013.
A Situation Analysis to Strengthen the Engagement of Gender Development Partners in Promoting Gender Equality and Women and Girls Empowerment in Uganda. Coffey International Development Ltd; 2014.
- Is schooling a risk? Gender, power relations, and school culture in Uganda.Gend Educ. 2001; 13: 401-416
- Degrees of disclosure: a study of women's covert use of the diaphragm in an HIV prevention trial in sub-Saharan Africa.Soc Sci Med. 2009; 69: 1547-1555
- Managing men: women's dilemmas about overt and covert use of barrier methods for HIV prevention.Cult Health Sex. 2009; 11: 485-497
- Gender power imbalance on women's capacity to negotiate self-protection against HIV/AIDS in Botswana and South Africa.Afr Health Sci. 2005; 5: 188-197
- Gendered power dynamics and women's negotiation of family planning in a high HIV prevalence setting: a qualitative study of couples in western Kenya.Cult Health Sex. 2016; 18: 453-469
- The Government of Uganda's National Planning Authority. 2013;
UNDP Uganda Gender Equality Strategy 2014–2017: Investing in Gender Equality for Uganda's Socio-Economic Transformation. The United Nations Development Programme; 2014.
Second National Development Plan 2015/16–2019/20. The Government of Uganda's National Planning Authority; 2015.