Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- One-year continuation of copper or levonorgestrel intrauterine devices initiated at the time of emergency contraception.Contraception. 2017; 96: 99-105
Kavanaugh ML, Jerman J.Contraceptive method use in the United States: trends and characteristics between 2008, 2012 and 2014. Contraception 2018; 97:14–21.
- Malpositioned intrauterine contraceptive devices.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 1014-1020
Howard B, Grubb E, Lage MJ3, Tang B. Trends in use of and complications from intrauterine contraceptive devices and tubal ligation or occlusion. Reprod Health 2017;14:70.
- The width of the uterine cavity is narrower in patients with an embedded intrauterine device (IUD) compared to a normally positioned IUD.J Ultrasound Med. 2010; 29: 1453-1456
- J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34: 1121-1122
- Intrauterine breakage of a multiload Cu250 intrauterine device: report of a case.Adv Contracept. 1988; 4: 217-220
- Controversies in family planning: how to manage a fractured IUD.Contraception. 2013; 88: 599-603
- Perforation of the cervix by the threads of a levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system: a case report.J Womens Health. 2010; 19: 2277-2279
- String perforation through anterior cervix: a case report.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 345-348
- Bladder perforation: uncommon complication with a misplaced IUD.Adv Contracept. 1989; 5: 47-49
- Analysis of risk factors associated with uterine perforation by intrauterine devices.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2003; 8: 150-155
- Perforation risk and intra-uterine devices: results of the EURAS-IUD 5-year extension study.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2017; 22: 424-428
- Laparoscopic removal of migrated intrauterine device embedded in intestine.JSLS. 2014; 18: 1-5
- Removal of an occult intrauterine fragment of an intrauterine device under hysteroscopic control.Gynakol Rundsch. 1986; 26: 210-214
- Objective assessment of cervical stiffness after Administration of Misoprostol for intrauterine contraceptive insertion.Ultrasound Int Open. 2016; 2: E63-E67