Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Declines in unintended pregnancy in the United States, 2008–2011.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 843-852
- Interpregnancy interval and adverse pregnancy outcomes: an analysis of successive pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: 408-415
- Short interpregnancy interval increases the risk of preterm premature rupture of membranes and early delivery.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 2: 1-17
- The impact of inter-pregnancy interval on subsequent risk of preterm birth.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 11: 1-7
- Changes in use of long-acting reversible contraceptive methods among US women, 2009-2012.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 917-927
- Retrospective analysis of the impact of increasing access to long acting reversible contraceptives in a commercially insured population.Reprod Health. 2016; 13: 96-107
- Postpartum contraception: initiation and effectiveness in a large universal healthcare system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 217: 55e1-9
- Interpregnancy intervals: impact of postpartum contraceptive effectiveness and coverage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: 311e1
- Comparing long-acting reversible contraception insertion rates in women with Medicaid vs. private insurance in a clinic with a two-visit protocol.Contraception. 2018; 97: 76-78
- Trends in long-acting reversible contraception use among U.S. women aged 15-44.NCHS Data Brief. 2015;
- Variation in postpartum contraceptive method use: Results from the pregnancy risk assessment monitoring system (PRAMS).Contraception. 2014; 89: 57-62
- Disparities in postpartum sterilization fulfillment rates.Contraception. 2018; 97: 559-564
- R: A language and environment for statistical computing.R Foundation for Statistical ComputingVienna, Austriahttps://R-project.orgDate: 2017
- Motivational interviewing to promote long-acting reversible contraception in postpartum teenagers.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2017; 30: 383-388
- Six-month and 1-year continuation rates following postpartum insertion of implants and intrauterine devices.Contraception. 2015; 92: 532-535
- Characterization of Medicaid policy for immediate postpartum contraception.Contraception. 2015; 92: 523-531
- Factors associated with short interpregnancy interval in women who plan postpartum LARC: a retrospective study.Contraception. 2017; 95: 245-250
- Inpatient postpartum long-acting reversible contraception and sterilization in the United States, 2008-2013.Obstetet Gynecol. 2017; 129: 1078-1085
- Barriers to receiving long-acting reversible contraception in the postpartum period.Women Health Issues. 2015; 25: 616-621
- Training contraceptive providers to offer intrauterine devices and implants in contraceptive care: A cluster randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: 597.e1-597.e7
☆The authors report no conflicts of interest.
☆☆Funding Disclosure: Dr. Arora is funded by the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative of Cleveland, KL2TR000440 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) component of the National Institutes of Health and NIH roadmap for Medical Research. This manuscript is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.