Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Contraceptive method use in the United States: trends and characteristics between 2008, 2012 and 2014.Contraception. 2018; 97: 14-21
- The risk of pregnancy after tubal sterilization: findings from the U.S. collaborative review of sterilization.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 1161-1168
- The role of the fallopian tube in the origin of ovarian cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 209: 409-414
- Female tubal sterilization: the time has come to routinely consider removal.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 596-599
- Tubal ligation and the risk of ovarian cancer: review and meta-analysis.Hum Reprod Update. 2011; 17: 55-67
- Tubal ligation and risk of ovarian cancer subtypes: a pooled analysis of case-control studies.Int J Epidemiol. 2013; 42: 579-589
- Effect of tubal sterilization technique on the risk of serous epithelial ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinoma.Gynecol Oncol. 2014; 135: 423-427
- Opportunistic salpingectomy: uptake, risks, and complications of a regional initiative for ovarian cancer prevention.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: 471.e1-11
- Safety outcomes of female sterilization by salpingectomy and tubal occlusion.Contraception. 2017; 95: 505-508
- Total bilateral salpingectomy versus partial bilateral salpingectomy for permanent sterilization during cesarean delivery.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 295: 1185-1189
- Salpingectomy for sterilization: change in practice in a large integrated health care system, 2011–2016.Am J Obstet Gyncecol. 2017; 130: 961-967
- Successful completion of total and partial salpingectomy at the time of cesarean delivery.Contraception. 2018; 38: 232-236
- Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 279-281
- The use of opportunistic salpingectomy at the time of benign hysterectomy.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018; : 53-61
- An updated assessment of postpartum sterilization fulfillment after vaginal delivery.Contraception. 2017; 96: 41-46
- Trends in contraceptive use in the United States: 1982-1995.Fam Plann Perspect. 1998; 30 (): 4-10
☆Funding: This work was supported at University of California, Davis by the Melissa Cooke Johnsen Family Planning and Reproductive Health Fund and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through grant number UL1 TR001860. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
☆☆Conflicts of interest: none.
★This information was reported in part as a poster abstract at the North American Forum on Family Planning, Atlanta, GA, October 14–16, 2017.