Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Statutes and regulations: Title X notice of proposed rulemaking.https://www.hhs.gov/opa/title-x-family-planning/about-title-x-grants/statutes-and-regulations/index.htmlDate: 2018Date accessed: June 17, 2018
- Family Planning Annual Report: 2016 national summary.RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC2017https://www.hhs.gov/opa/sites/default/files/title-x-fpar-2016-national.pdfDate accessed: June 24, 2018
- ACOG Committee opinion no 385: the limits of conscientious refusal in reproductive medicine.American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington, DC2007
- Options counseling for the pregnant adolescent patient.Pediatrics. 2017; 140e20172274
- Options for women with unintended pregnancy.Am Fam Physician. 2015; 91: 544-549
- NACHC statement regarding the proposed rule for Title X funding 2018.http://www.nachc.org/news/new-nachc-statement-regarding-the-proposed-rule-for-title-x-funding/Date accessed: June 28, 2018
- Title X “gag rule” is formally repealed.Guttmacher Policy Rev. 1993; 3
- Texas Women's Health Program Certification form 2012.http://www.tmhp.com/TMHP_File_Library/TWHP/WHP%20Certification.pdfDate accessed: November 3, 2017
- Change in abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Contraception. 2014; 90: 496-501https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2014.07.006
- Providing family planning services at primary care organizations after the exclusion of Planned Parenthood from publicly funded programs in Texas: early qualitative evidence.Health Serv Res. 2018; 53: 2770-2786https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6773.12783
- “She's on her own”: a thematic analysis of clinicians' comments on abortion referral.Contraception. 2017; 95: 470-476
- Pregnancy options counseling and abortion referrals among US primary care physicians.Fam Med. 2017; 49: 527-536
- Influence of clinician referral on Nebraska women's decision-to-abortion time.Contraception. 2016; 93: 236-243
- U.S. women's use of sexual and reproductive health services: Trends, sources of care and factors associated with use, 1995-2010.Guttmacher Institute, New York, N.Y.2013
- What women want from their health care providers about pregnancy options counseling: a qualitative study.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 715-720
- Variation in pregnancy options counseling and referrals, and reported proximity to abortion services, among publicly funded family planning facilities.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2016; 48: 65-71
- Estimating abortion provision and abortion referrals among United States obstetrician-gynecologists in private practice.Contraception. 2018; 97: 297-302
- Referral-making in the current landscape of abortion access.Contraception. 2015; 91: 1-5
- Women's experiences seeking abortion care shortly after the closure of clinics due to a restrictive law in Texas.Contraception. 2016; 93: 292-297https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.12.017
- Women's experience obtaining abortion care in Texas after implementation of restrictive abortion laws: a qualitative study.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0165048https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0165048
- Experiences accessing abortion care in Alabama among women traveling for services.Womens Health Issues. 2016; 26: 298-304
- Ignorance only: HIV/AIDS, human rights and federally funded abstinence-only programs in the United States. Texas: A case study.Human Rights Watch, New York, N.Y.2002
- Measuring the chilling effect.N Y Univ Law Rev. 2015; 90: 1095-1114
- Do religious restrictions influence ectopic pregnancy management? A national qualitative study.Womens Health Issues. 2011; 21: 104-109https://doi.org/10.1016/j.whi.2010.11.006
- Referrals for services prohibited in Catholic health care facilities.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2016; 48: 111-117
☆Conflicts of Interest: None.
☆☆Role of the funding source: This project was supported by a grant from the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, and a center grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (P2C HD042849) awarded to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. These funders played no role in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication.