Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Preconception health & reproductive life plan.in: Office of Population Affairs >Title X Family Planning > Preventive Services. 2018https://www.hhs.gov/opa/title-x-family-planning/preventive-services/preconception-health-and-reproductive-life-plan/index.htmlDate accessed: March 8, 2018
- ONE KEY QUESTION®: preventive reproductive health is part of high quality primary care.Contraception. 2013; 88: 3-6
- Providing quality family planning services: recommendations of CDC and the U.S Office of Population Affairs.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2014; 63: 1-54
- Community health centers' role in family planning.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2013; 24: 429-434
- 2016 Program grantee data, table 3A - patients by age and by sex assigned at birth.in: HRSA Health Center Program. 2016https://bphc.hrsa.gov/uds/datacenter.aspx?q=t3a&year=2016&state=Date accessed: March 8, 2018
- Health center program compliance manual.in: HRSA Health Center Program. 2018https://bphc.hrsa.gov/programrequirements/compliancemanual/introduction.htmlDate accessed: July 2, 2018
- Race and ethnic disparities in fetal mortality, preterm birth, and infant mortality in the United States: an overview.Semin Perinatol. 2011; 35: 200-208
- Persistent socioeconomic disparities in infant, neonatal, and postneonatal mortality rates in the United States, 1969-2001.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: e928-e939
- Alarming racial differences in maternal mortality.J Perinat Educ. 2000; 9: 50-51
- A systematic review of the effect of reproductive intention screening in primary care settings on reproductive health outcomes.Fam Pract. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1093/fampra/cmx086
- “It just happens”: a qualitative study exploring low-income women's perspectives on pregnancy intention and planning.Contraception. 2015; 91: 150-156
- Improving the quality of contraceptive care in primary care settings: a toolkit for practitioners.
- Routine screening for pregnancy intention to address unmet reproductive health needs in two urban federally qualified health centers.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2017; 28: 1477-1486
- Improving contraceptive services in primary care: a quality improvement collaborative pilot.Contraception. 2015; 92: 364
- A checklist approach to caring for women seeking pregnancy testing: effects on contraceptive knowledge and use.Contraception. 2015; 91: 143-149
- Effects of computerized clinical decision support systems on practitioner performance and patient outcomes: a systematic review.JAMA. 2005; 293: 1223-1238
- Epi data brief: trends in pregnancy, sexual behavior, and use of contraception among teens in New York City.
- Severe maternal morbidity, 2008–2012.
- Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births, 2013–2015 Vital Statistics Data.https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/chac/birth/b33.htmDate: 2017Date accessed: February 22, 2018
☆Declarations of interest: none.
☆☆Funding: The intervention is supported by grant funding from the Public Health Solutions, New York, NY. The funding source was not involved in the study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the article for publication. Dr. Shah received salary support from the Empire Clinical Research Investigator Program.