Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Study comparing the levonorgestrel intrauterine system with the etonogestrel subdermal implant.Fertil Steril. 2016; 106: 151-157https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2016.02.036
- A randomized, phase II study describing the efficacy, bleeding profile, and safety of two low-dose levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine contraceptive systems and Mirena.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 616-622https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2011.12.003
- Characteristics associated with discontinuation of long-acting reversible contraception within the first 6 months of use.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 1214-1221https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000435452.86108.59
- Two low-dose levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive systems: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 1205-1213https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000000019
- Three-year efficacy and safety of a new 52 mg levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system.Contraception. 2015; 92: 10-16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.04.006
- A single-arm phase III study exploring the efficacy and safety of LNG-IUS 8, a low-dose levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive system (total content 13.5 mg), in an Asia-Pacific population.Contraception. 2017; 95: 371-377https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2016.11.005
- 26 — Normal anatomy of the female pelvis and transvaginal sonography.6th ed. Elsevier Inc, 2016https://doi.org/10.1167/iovs.06-1193
- The analysis of vaginal bleeding patterns induced by fertility regulating methods.Contraception. 1986; 34: 253-260
- Morphological and functional changes in human endometrium following intrauterine levonorgestrel delivery.Hum Reprod. 2000; 15: 162-172
- Bleeding pattern and safety of consecutive use of the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (LNG-IUS) — a multicentre prospective study.Hum Reprod. 2010; 25: 354-359https://doi.org/10.1093/humrep/dep426
- Bleeding patterns for the Liletta levonorgestrel 52 mg intrauterine system.Eur J Contracept Reprod Heal Care. 2018; 23: 116-120https://doi.org/10.1080/13625187.2018.1449825
☆Funding sources: This work was supported by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Whippany, NJ, USA. Bayer was not involved in study design, data collection, analysis, interpretation of data, writing of the report or the decision to submit the article for publication.
☆☆Dr. Shimoni served as a consultant for Bayer's IUD Expansion Advisory Board.
★Clinical trial registration: NCT03074903