Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Safety of medical abortion provided through telemedicine compared with in person.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 778-782
- Self reported outcomes and adverse events after medical abortion through online telemedicine: population based study in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.BMJ. 2017; 357j2011
- Policy trends in the states, 2017.Policy Analysis Guttmacher Institute, 2018
- Disparities and change over time in distance women would need to travel to have an abortion in the USA: a spatial analysis.Lancet Public Health. 2017; 2: e493-e500
- Exploring the feasibility of obtaining mifepristone and misoprostol from the internet.Contraception. 2017; 97: 287-291
- Developing a forward-looking agenda and methodologies for research of self-use of medical abortion.Contraception. 2018; 97: 184-188
- Lifetime prevalence of self-induced abortion among a nationally representative sample of U.S. women.Contraception. 2018; 97: 460
- How commonly do US abortion patients report attempts to self-induce?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 23 e1-4
- Alternatives to routine ultrasound for eligibility assessment prior to early termination of pregnancy with mifepristone-misoprostol.BJOG. 2011; 118: 17-23
- A direct-to-patient telemedicine abortion service in Australia: retrospective analysis of the first 18 months.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2018; 58: 335-340
- Medication abortion. State laws and policies: Guttmacher Institute, 2018
☆Declarations of interest: none.