Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Whole Woman's health v Hellerstedt. 2016: 579 US
- Change in abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Contraception. 2014; 90: 496-501
- A surge of state abortion restrictions puts providers—and the women they serve—in the crosshairs.Guttmacher Policy Rev. 2014; 17: 1-7
- Evolving state-based contraceptive and abortion policies.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2481-2482
- Last five years account for more than one-quarter of all abortion restrictions enacted since roe [internet].Guttmacher Institute, New York2016 (Available from:)https://www.guttmacher.org/article/2016/01/last-five-years-account-more-one-quarter-all-abortion-restrictions-enacted-roe
- The supply-side economics of abortion.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 1466-1469
- Abortion before & after Roe.J Health Econ. 2013; 32: 804-815
- Assessing the impact of TRAP laws on abortion and women's health in the USA: a systematic review.BMJ Sex Reprod Health. 2018; 44: 128-134
- Regulating abortion: impact on patients and providers in Texas.J Policy Anal Manage. 2011; 30: 775-797
- Restrictions on Medicaid funding for abortions: A literature review.(Internet) Guttmacher Institute, New York2009 Jun
- The impact of state mandatory counseling and waiting period laws on abortion: A literature review.(Internet) Guttmacher Institute, New York, NY2009 Apr
- The impact of laws requiring parental involvement for abortion: A literature review.(Internet) Guttmacher Institute, New York2009 Mar
- Constructing a longitudinal database of targeted regulation of abortion providers laws.Health Serv Res. 2019; 00: 1-6https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6773.13185
- TRAP abortion Laws and Partisan political party control of state government.Am J Econ Sociol. 2011; 70: 951-973
National Abortion and Reproductive Action Rights League/NARAL. Who decides? A state-by-state review of abortion and reproductive rights. Washington, D.C.: [The NARAL Foundation; Various years].
- An empiricist's companion.in: Princeton (NJ): Princeton University press. 2008
- Why we should not be indifferent to specification choices for difference-in-differences.Health Serv Res. 2015; 50: 1211-1235
- A practitioner's guide to cluster-robust inference.J Hum Resour. 2015; 50: 317-372
- Whole Woman's health v. Hellerstedt and the current implications for abortion access.Birth. 2017; 44: 3-6
Law Atlas [Internet]. TRAP Laws - Ambulatory Surgical Center Requirements. Philadelphia: Temple University; 2018. Available from: http://lawatlas.org/datasetx/trap-laws-ambulatory-surgical-center-requirements
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2014.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2017; 49: 17-27
- State law approaches to facility regulation of abortion and other office interventions.Am J Public Health. 2018; 108: 486-492
- Impact of clinic closures on women obtaining abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: 857-864
☆Competing interests: None declared.