Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
http://www.ica-foundation.org/. Accessed January 10 2019.
http://www.ica-foundation.org/About_the_Programs/About_the_Projects/Brazil/index.html. Accessed January 10 2019.
- Levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system and endometrial ablation in heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 1104-1116
- Resources and procedures in the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding with the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (LNG-IUS) or hysterectomy in Brazil.Contraception. 2012; 86: 244-250
The RESPOND project technical meeting. New developments in the calculation and use of CYP and their implications for evaluation of family planning programs. September 8, 2011.
- Empirically based conversion factors for calculating couple-years of protection.Eval Rev. 2000; 24: 3-46
- Pregnancy outcomes associated with extended use of the 52-mg 20 μg/day levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system beyond 60 months: A chart review of 776 women in Brazil.Contraception. 2018; 97: 205-209
- A case series on the use of levonorgestrel 52 mg intrauterine system after organ transplant.Contraception. 2018; 98: 252-254
- Estimated disability-adjusted life years averted by free-of-charge provision of the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system over a 9-year period in Brazil.J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2017; 43: 181-185
CONITEC, Portaria 13, 11 Abril, 2016. https://www.poderesaude.com.br/novosite/index.php/executivo. Accessed January 15, 2019.
http://www.blog.saude.gov.br/index.php/35588-71-dos-brasileiros-tem-os-servicos-publicos-de-saude-como-referencia. Accessed April 17, 2019.
☆We certify that the data contained in this manuscript is original and has not been published, has not been submitted, nor will it be submitted elsewhere.
☆☆Conflict of interest: Luis Bahamondes was advisory member without remuneration of the ICA Foundation Board of Trustees, Finland and received an honorarium from Bayer Pharma. John Townsend was the Chair of the ICA Foundation Board of Trustees, Finland and a Senior Associate at the Population Council.