Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- State facts about abortion Georgia.Guttmacher Institute, New York2018
- Abortion incidence and service availability the United States, 2017.Guttmacher Institute, 2019: 24
- Abortion Surveillance - United States, 2016.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2019; 68: 1-41
Assembly GG. 2019-2020 Regular Session - HB 481 Living Infants Fairness and Equality (LIFE) Act; enact. 2019.
- Federal judge throws out Georgia’s anti-abortion law.Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Atlanta2020: 1
- Handbook of biological statistics.3rd ed. Sparky House Publishing, Baltimore, Maryland2014
- Financial strain and suicide attempts in a nationally representative sample of US Adults.Am J Epidemiol. 2020;
Curtin S, Hedegaard H. Suicide rates for females and males by race and ethnicity: United States, 1999 and 2017. In: Statistics NCfH, editor.: National Center for Health Statistics; 2019.
- Distance traveled to obtain clinical abortion care in the united states and reasons for clinic choice.J Womens Health. 2019; 28: 1623-1631
- How far did US women travel for abortion services in 2008?.J Womens Health. 2013; 22: 706-713
- Access to abortion services: a neglected health disparity.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2011; 22: 415-421
- The effects of short-term variation in abortion funding on pregnancy outcomes.J Health Econ. 1999; 18: 241-257
- Impact of clinic closures on women obtaining abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Am J Publ Health. 2016; 106: 857-864
- Change in second-trimester abortion after implementation of a restrictive state law.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 771-779
- The impact of Mississippi's mandatory delay law on the timing of abortion.Fam Plann Perspect. 2000; 32: 4-13
- Risk factors for legal induced abortion-related mortality in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 729-737
- Self-managed abortion: A systematic scoping review.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2020; 63: 87-110
- Motivations and experiences of people seeking medication abortion online in the United States.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2018; 50: 157-163
- Self-induction of abortion among women in the United States.Reprod Health Matters. 2010; 18: 136-146
- How commonly do US abortion patients report attempts to self-induce?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: e1-e4
- “I Know They Would Kill Me”: abortion attitudes and experiences among youth experiencing homelessness.Youth Soc. 2018; (0044118X18820661)
- Global, regional, and subregional classification of abortions by safety, 2010–14: estimates from a Bayesian hierarchical model.Lancet (London, England). 2017; 390: 2372-2381
- Five-year suicidal ideation trajectories among women receiving or being denied an abortion.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; (appiajp201818010091)
- Changes in community mental health services availability and suicide mortality in the US: a retrospective study.BMC Psychiatry. 2020; 20: 188
- Maternal depressive symptoms and early childhood cognitive development: a meta-analysis.Psychol Med. 2017; 47: 680-689
- A prospective cohort study of the effect of receiving versus being denied an abortion on educational attainment.Womens Health Issues. 2019;
- Socioeconomic outcomes of women who receive and women who are denied wanted abortions in the United States.Am J Publ Health. 2018; 108: 407-413
- Comparison of health, development, maternal bonding, and poverty among children born after denial of abortion vs after pregnancies subsequent to an abortion.JAMA Pediatr. 2018;
- The economic consequences of being denied an abortion.National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper Series, 2020 (No. 26662)
- Change in distance to nearest facility and abortion in Texas, 2012 to 2014.Jama. 2017; 317: 437-439
America’s Health Rankings analysis of CDC WONDER Online Database, Mortality files. United Health Foundation.
- A harm-reduction model of abortion counseling about misoprostol use in Peru with telephone and in-person follow-up: A cohort study.PloS one. 2018; 13e0189195
- Provision of harm-reduction services to limit unsafe abortion in Tanzania.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2017; 136: 210-214
- From harm reduction to legalization: The Uruguayan model for safe abortion.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2018; 143: 45-51
- Harm reduction for abortion in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 621-624
☆Conflicts of InterestThe authors declare no conflicts of interest.
☆☆Source of FundingThis study was supported by Society of Family Planning Research Fund (SFP RF 19-13).
★Declaration of interestsThe authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this paper.