Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sexual orientation and sexual and reproductive health among adolescent young women in the United States.J Adolesc Heal. 2014; 54: 160-168
- Stigma management? The links between enacted stigma and teen pregnancy trends among gay, lesbian, and bisexual students in British Columbia.Can J Hum Sex. 2008; 17: 123-139
- Reproductive health screening disparities and sexual orientation in a cohort study of U.S. adolescent and young adult females.J Adolesc Heal. 2011; 49: 505-510
- Sexual orientation disparities in pregnancy risk behaviors and pregnancy among sexually active teenage girls: updates from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey.LGBT Heal. 2019; 6: 342-349
- Influence of hormonal contraceptive use and health beliefs on sexual orientation disparities in Papanicolaou test use.Am J Public Health. 2014; 104: 319-325
- Contraceptive use by women across different sexual orientation groups.Contraception. 2019; 100: 202-208
- Demography of sexual orientation in adolescents.Pediatrics. 1992; 89: 714-721
World Health Organization (WHO). Ensuring human rights in the provision of contraceptive information and services - Guidance and recommendations 2014:26.
- A modified Poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Teen pregnancy risk factors among young women of diverse sexual orientations.Pediatrics. 2018; 141e20172278