Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contraceptive coverage and the affordable care act.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2015; 42: 605-617
- Women saw large decrease in out-of-pocket spending for contraceptives after ACA mandate removed cost sharing.Health Aff (Millwood). 2015; 34: 1204-1211
- Preventing unintended pregnancies by providing no-cost contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 1291-1297
- A comparison of contraceptive procurement pre- and post-benefit change.Contraception. 2007; 76: 360-365
- Contribution of primary care to health systems and health.Milbank Q. 2005; 83: 457-502
US Census Bureau. Current population survey. 2020.
- Changes in utilization and health among low-income adults after Medicaid expansion or expanded private insurance.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 176: 1501-1509
- Evaluation of Medicaid expansion under the affordable care act and contraceptive care in US community health centers.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e206874
- Did contraceptive use patterns change after the affordable care act? A Descriptive Analysis.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 316-321