Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Randomized comparison of a reduced-visit prenatal care model enhanced with remote monitoring.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221 (638.e1-638.e8)
- Telehealth interventions to improve obstetric and gynecologic health outcomes: a systematic review.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 135: 371-382
- Self reported outcomes and adverse events after medical abortion through online telemedicine: population based study in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.BMJ. 2017; 357 (j2011)
- Telemedicine for medical abortion: a systematic review.BJOG. 2019; 126: 1094-1102
- Telemedicine for family planning: a scoping review.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2020; 47: 287-316
- Changes in service delivery patterns after introduction of telemedicine provision of medical abortion in Iowa.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 73-78
- Women's and providers' experiences with medical abortion provided through telemedicine: a qualitative study.Womens Health Issues. 2013; 23: e117-e122
- Telemedicine provision of medical abortion in Alaska: through the provider's lens.J Telemed Telecare. 2017; 23: 680-685
- Virtual visits: managing prenatal care with modern technology.MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2016; 41: 24-30
- Patient satisfaction with virtual obstetric care.Matern Child Health J. 2017; 21: 1544-1551
- ACOG Committee Opinion Number 798: Implementing telehealth in practice.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 135: e73-e79
- Evaluating the impact of Marie Stopes International’s digital family planning counselling application on the uptake of long-acting and permanent methods of contraception in Vietnam and Ethiopia: a study protocol for a multi-country cluster randomised controlled trial.Trials. 2018; 19: 420
- Efficacy of a digital health tool on contraceptive ideation and use in Nigeria: results of a cluster-randomized control trial.Glob Health Sci Pract. 2019; 7: 273-288
- Telephone or integrated contraception counselling before abortion: impact on method choice and receipt.BMJ Sex Reprod Health. 2018; 44: 114-121
- A study of telecontraception.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1287-1288
- Breaking down barriers to birth control access: an assessment of online platforms prescribing birth control in the USA.J Telemed Telecare. 2020; 26: 322-331
- Improving the quality of web surveys: the Checklist for Reporting Results of Internet E-Surveys (CHERRIES).J Med Internet Res. 2004; 6: e34
- Telemedicine in diabetes foot care delivery: health care professionals' experience.BMC Health Serv Res. 2016.; 16: 134
- Patient and clinician experiences with telehealth for patient follow-up care.Am J Manag Care. 2019; 25: 40-44
- Presurgical assessment using telemedicine technology: impact on efficiency, effectiveness, and patient experience of care.Telemed J E Health. 2019; 25: 137-142
- Patterns of use and correlates of patient satisfaction with a large nationwide direct to consumer telemedicine service.J Gen Intern Med. 2018; 33: 1768-1773
- Spatial dimensions of telemedicine and abortion access: a qualitative study of women's experiences.Reprod Health. 2019; 16: 94
- Projections and opinions from 100 experts in long-acting reversible contraception.Contraception. 2015; 92: 543-552
Anderson M., Kumar M. Digital divide persists even as lower-income Americans make gains in tech adoption. 2019. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/05/07/digital-divide-persists-even-as-lower-income-americans-make-gains-in-tech-adoption/. (accessed September 1, 2020).
Pew Research Center. Mobile Fact Sheet. 2019. https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/fact-sheet/mobile/. (accessed September 1, 2020).