Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Disappearance of human chorionic gonadotropin and resumption of ovulation following abortion.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 135: 731-736
- Human chorionic gonadotropin in maternal plasma after induced abortion, spontaneous abortion, and removed ectopic pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 391-394
- The disappearance of human chorionic gonadotropin from plasma and urine following induced abortion.Disappearance hcg induc abort. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1985; 64: 547-552
- Change in quantitative human chorionic gonadotropin after manual vacuum aspiration in women with pregnancy of unknown location.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 200: e56-e59
- Change in serum beta-human chorionic gonadotropin after abortion with methotrexate and misoprostol.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 776-778
- Tubal ectopic pregnancy: correction.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 1059
- Safety and effectiveness of medication and aspiration abortion before or during the sixth week of pregnancy: a retrospective multicenter study.Contraception. 2020; 102: 13-17
Declaration of Competing Interest: The author declares no conflict of interest.
Funding sources: This study was funded by the Society of Family Planning Research Fund ( SFPRF7-14 ). REDcap through OHSU was utilized for this study and as such this research was supported by National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under award number UL1TR0002369 . The sponsor had no role in the study design, including collection, analysis or interpretation of data, writing the report, or the decision to submit the report for publication.