Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Estimated pregnancy rates and rates of pregnancy outcomes for the United States, 1990-2008.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2012; 60: 1-21
- Management of miscarriage: expectant, medical, or surgical? Results of randomised controlled trial (miscarriage treatment (MIST) trial).BMJ. 2006; 332: 1235-1240
- Mifepristone pretreatment for the medical management of early pregnancy loss.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2161-2170
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 200: early pregnancy loss.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: e197-e207
- Studies on uterine contractility following mifepristone and various routes of misoprostol.Contraception. 2006; 74: 31-35
- RU486 (mifepristone): mechanisms of action and clinical uses.Annu Rev Med. 1997; 48: 129-156
- The pharmacokinetics of mifepristone in humans reveal insights into differential mechanisms of antiprogestin action.Contraception. 2003; 68: 421-426
- A randomized comparison of misoprostol 6 to 8 hours versus 24 hours after mifepristone for abortion.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 851-859
- Simultaneous compared to interval administration of mifepristone and misoprostol for medical abortion up to 10(+0) weeks’ gestation: a systematic review with meta-analyses.BMJ Sex Reprod Health. 2020; 46: 270-278
- Simultaneous use of mifepristone and misoprostol for early pregnancy termination.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 50: 11-14
- Medical methods for first trimester abortion.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;
- Mifepristone and misoprostol for the treatment of early pregnancy failure: a pilot clinical trial.Contraception. 2006; 74: 458-462
- Robust locally weighted regression and smoothing scatterplots.J Am Stat Assoc. 1979; 74: 829-836
- Factors related to successful misoprostol treatment for early pregnancy failure.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 901-907
- Clinical indicators for success of misoprostol treatment after early pregnancy failure.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2007; 99: 46-51
- Randomised trial comparing expectant with medical management for first trimester miscarriages.BJOG. 1999; 106: 804-807
- Medical management of early fetal demise using a combination of mifepristone and misoprostol.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 1849-1853
Declaration of Competing Interest: Dr Schreiber has received consulting fees from Danco laboratories. No other potential conflict of interest relevant to this article was reported.
Funding: This work was supported in part by the National Institute of Health (R01 HD071920-0, Dr Schreiber).