Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving rates of early entry prenatal care in an underserved population.Matern Child Health J. 2018; 22: 1738-1742
- Provision and uptake of routine antenatal services: a qualitative evidence synthesis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; 6CD012392
- Pregnancy options counseling for adolescents: overcoming barriers to care and preserving preference.Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2013; 43: 96-102
U.S. House of Representatives. Committee on Government Reform-Minority Staff. Special Investigations Division. False and misleading health information provided by federally-funded pregnancy resource centers. Available at: https://www.chsourcebook.com/articles/waxman2.pdf
Swartzendruber A, Lambert D. Crisis pregnancy center map. 2018. Available at: https://crisispregnancycentermap.com
- The prevalence and impacts of crisis pregnancy center visits among a population of pregnant women.Contraception. 2018; 98: 69-73
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752-756
- The myth of the abortion trauma syndrome.JAMA. 1992; 268: 2078-2079
- The spread of 'Post Abortion Syndrome' as social diagnosis.Soc Sci Med. 2014; 102: 18-25
- The public health risks of crisis pregnancy centers.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012; 44: 201-205
- Abstinence-only-until-marriage policies and programs: an updated position paper of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 61: 400-403
- A web-based geolocated directory of crisis pregnancy centers (CPCs) in the United States: description of CPC map methods and design features and analysis of baseline data.JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020; 6 (Ohio Revised Code. 5101.804 Ohio Parenting and Pregnancy Program. Available at) (Ohio House Bill 166): e16726
Guttmacher, State Laws and Policies. ‘Choose life’ license plates. 2020. Available at: https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/choose-life-license-plates
- Emerging patterns of population redistribution and migration in Appalachia. Demographic and Socioeconomic Change in Appalachia.Population Reference Bureau and Appalachian Regional Commission, 2005
- Long-term decline in intergenerational mobility in the United States since the 1850s.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2020; 117: 251-258
- Americans' occupational status reflects the status of both of their parents.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2018; 115: 9527-9532
Newport F. Five key findings on religion in the U.S. 2016. Available at: https://news.gallup.com/poll/200186/five-key-findings-religion.aspx
Delaware Contraceptive Access Now. Evaluation of the Delaware contraceptive access now initiative. Available at: https://popcenter.umd.edu/delcaneval. Accessed April 29, 2020.
U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey (ACS), Public Use Summary and Microdata Sample (PUMS), 2014, generated by Robin Rice; accessed via American Fact Finder; (27 June 2014).
- Skin tone matters: racial microaggressions and delayed prenatal care.Am J Prev Med. 2019; 57: 321-329
- Exploring the social determinants of racial/ethnic disparities in prenatal care utilization and maternal outcome.Semin Perinatol. 2017; 41: 308-317
- Race-ing time: clinical temporalities and inequality in public prenatal care.Med Anthropol. 2019; 38: 651-663
- Barriers and facilitators related to use of prenatal care by inner-city women: perceptions of health care providers.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015; 15: 2
- Socioeconomic outcomes of women who receive and women who are denied wanted abortions in the United States.Am J Public Health. 2018; 108: 407-413
Ohio Revised Code (ORC) Sec 2317.56(B)2b and ORC Section 2317.56(C)1. Available at https://codes.ohio.gov/ohio-revised-code/section-2317.56.
Guttmacher, Misinformed consent: the medical accuracy of state-developed abortion counseling materials. Guttmacher 2006. Available at: https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2006/10/misinformed-consent-medical-accuracy-state-developed-abortion-counseling-materials#.
Guttmacher, Misinformed Consent: The medical accuracy of state-developed abortion counseling materials. Guttmacher 2006. Available at https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2006/10/misinformed-consent-medical-accuracy-state-developed-abortion-counseling-materials#.