Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- American college of obstetricians and gynecologists’ committee on obstetric practice. Committee Opinion No. 670: immediate postpartum long-acting reversible contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: e32-e37
- Educational objectives: core curriculum in obstetrics and gynecology.11th edition. American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington, D.C.2016
- Recommended curriculum guidelines for family medicine residents: women's health and gynecologic care.American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, KS2018
- Recommended curriculum guidelines for family medicine residents: maternity care.American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, KS2018
- Guidelines for the use of long-acting reversible contraceptives.Am Fam Physician. 2012; 85: 403-404
- Training at a faith-based institution matters for obstetrics and gynecology residents: results from a regional survey.J Grad Med Educ. Jun 2013; 5: 244-251
- Family planning training in US family medicine residencies.Fam Med. 2011; 43: 574-581
- Family planning training at Catholic and other religious hospitals: a national survey.Am J Obstet Gynecol. Mar 2020; 222 (273.e1-273.e9)
- IUD knowledge and experience among family medicine residents.Fam Med. 2015; 47: 474-477
- Comfort with skills and knowledge after immediate postpartum intrauterine device training.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128 (6S–11S)
- Family physicians and provision of immediate postpartum contraception: a CERA study.Fam Med. 2017; 49: 600-606
- Health care barriers to provision of long-acting reversible contraception in Wisconsin.WMJ. 2018; 117: 149-155
Association of American Medical Colleges. Report on Residents, 2019. https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/students-residents/interactive-data/report-residents/2019/table-c4-physician-retention-state-residency-training-last-completed-gme. Date accessed: October 25, 2020.
Wisconsin Public Radio. For women in rural wisconsin, access to maternity care is often a long drive away, https://www.wpr.org/women-rural-wisconsin-access-maternity-care-often-long-drive-away. Date accessed: 9/13/2020.