Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unintended pregnancy in opioid-abusing women.J Subst Use. 2011; 40: 199-202
- Unplanned pregnancy and contraceptive use in women attending drug treatment services.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012; 52: 146-150
- Second-trimester surgical abortion practices: a survey of National Abortion Federation members.Contraception. 2008; 78: 492-499
- Pain management.in: Paul M. Grimes D. Lichtenberg S. Stubblefield P. Borgatta L. Creinin M. Management of unintended and abnormal pregnancy: comprehensive abortion care. Blackwell Press, Hoboken, NJ2009 (Chapter 8)
- Perioperative management of acute pain in the opioid-dependent patient.Anesthesiology. 2004; 101: 212-227
Saberski L., Postoperative pain management for the patient with chronic pain, acute pain: mechanisms and management. Edited by Sinatra R, Hord A, Ginsberg B, Preble L. St. Louis, Missouri, Mosby Yearbook, 1992, pp 422–31
Pain management for patients with opioid use disorder. Online Education Modules. National Abortion Federation; 2019.