Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Population group abortion rates and lifetime incidence of abortion: United States, 2008-2014.Am. J. Public Health. 2017; 107: 1904-1909https://doi.org/10.1363/46e0414
- Make it personal: how pregnancy planning and prevention help students complete college.American Association of Community Colleges, Washington, D.C.2012 (Available at: https://powertodecide.org/sites/default/files/resources/primary-download/make-it-personal.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022])
- Short-term enrollment in postsecondary education: student background and educational differences in reasons for early departure, 1996-1998.Department of Education, Washington, D.CU.S.2002 (Available at: https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED470227.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022])
- Understanding why women seek abortions in the US.BMC Womens Health. 2013; 13: 29https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6874-13-29
Cantor D, Fisher B, Chibnall S, Townsend R, et. al. Association of American Universities (AAU) report on the AAU campus climate survey on sexual assault and sexual misconduct. 2020. Available at: https://www.aau.edu/sites/default/files/AAU-Files/Key-Issues/Campus-Safety/Revised%20Aggregate%20report%20%20and%20appendices%201-7_(01-16-2020_FINAL).pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022].
- Access to medication abortion among California’s public university students.J Adoles Health. 2018; 63: 249-252https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2018.04.009
California Legislature. S.B. 24. Public health: public university student health centers: abortion by medication techniques. 2019. Available at: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB24 [Accessed 12 January 2022].
Massachusetts Legislature, H. 2399 An act to require public universities to provide medication abortion. 2021. Available at: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/192/H2399 [Accessed 12 January 2022].
U.S. News & World Report. College rankings, fall 2019. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges [Accessed 15 July 2021].
Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health. Issue brief: safety and effectiveness of first-trimester medication abortion in the United States. 2021. Available at: https://www.ansirh.org/sites/default/files/2021-05/medication-abortion-safety_2021.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022].
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2017.Guttmacher Institute, New York2019 (Available at: https://www.guttmacher.org/report/abortion-incidence-service-availability-us-2017 [Accessed 12 January 2022])
- Mifepristone tablets, 200mg for oral use.Highlights of prescribing information. GenBioPro, Inc., Las Vegas, NV2019 (Available at: https://genbiopro.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/genbiopro-prescribing-information.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022])
NARAL Massachusetts (now Reproductive Equity Now). Hospital and clinic providers, Available at: https://www.abortioncaremass.org/providers [Accessed 12 January 2022].
Abortion Finder. Find a verified abortion provider. Available at: https://www.abortionfinder.org/ [Accessed 15 July 2021].
- Association of travel distance to nearest abortion facility with rates of abortion.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2115530https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.15530
- Crisis pregnancy center websites: information, misinformation and disinformation.Contraception. 2014; 90: 601-605https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2014.07.003
- Crisis pregnancy centers in the United States: lack of adherence to medical and ethical practice standards; a joint position statement of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine and the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 563-566https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2019.10.008
- Just because you’re pregnant: lies, half-truths, and manipulation at crisis pregnancy centers in Massachusetts.NARAL, 2011
- The impact of stress on students in secondary school and higher education.International Journal of Adolescence and Youth. 2020; 25: 104-112https://doi.org/10.1080/02673843.2019.1596823
Massachusetts Legislature, H. 5179 An Act Providing Access to Reproductive Health Services. 2020. Available at: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/191/H5179 [Accessed 12 January 2022].
U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Questions and answers on Mifeprex; 2021. [Accessed 12 January 2022].
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts. Telemedicine abortion care. Available at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-massachusetts/campaigns/telemedicine-abortion [Accessed 12 January 2022].
Taylor M, Turk J. Race and ethnicity in higher education: a status report. Washintgon DC: American Council on Education and the Andrew Mellon Foundation; 2019. Available at: https://1xfsu31b52d33idlp13twtos-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Low-Income-Students-Brief-final.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022].
- Available at: https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2019/2019038.pdf [Accessed 12 January 2022].