Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increasing use of long-acting reversible contraception to decrease unplanned pregnancy.Obstetr Gynecol Clin. 2015; 42: 557-567
- The latest in teen pregnancy prevention: long-acting reversible contraception.J Pediatr Health Care. 2018; 32: e91-e97
- Interventions for the prevention of pain associated with the placement of intrauterine contraceptives: an updated review.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019; 98: 1500-1513
- Immediate postpartum insertion of intrauterine device for contraception.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;
- Vaginal misoprostol prior to intrauterine device insertion in women delivered only by elective cesarean section: a randomized double-blind clinical trial.Contraception. 2017; 95: 538-543
- Medications to ease intrauterine device insertion: a systematic review.Contraception. 2016; 94: 739-759
- Beliefs and Use of Intrauterine Devices (IUDs) among women's health care providers.J Nurse Practitioners. 2019; 15: 682-687
- Nitric oxide donors induce ripening of the human uterine cervix: a randomised controlled trial.BJOG. 1997; 104: 1054-1057
- Isonicotinic acid hydrazide (INH): a new agent for cervical ripening at term.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015; 35: 251-254
- Protective role of caffeic acid phenethyl ester and erdosteine on activities of purine-catabolizing enzymes and level of nitric oxide in red blood cells of isoniazid-administered rats.Toxicol Ind Health. 2008; 24: 519-524
- Intravaginal isonicotinic acid hydrazide (INH) versus misoprostol for cervical ripening prior to hysteroscopy.Obstetr Gynecol Sci. 2020; 63: 514-520
- World Health Organization. Reproductive Health. Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use.World Health Organization, 2010
Insertion technique for the Copper T380A IUD | RHL n.d. 316 https://extranet.who.int/rhl/resources/videos/insertion-technique-copper-t380a-iud 317 (accessed October 8, 2019).
- What is a “clinically meaningful” reduction in pain?.Pain. 2001; 94: 131-132
- Interpretation of visual analog scale ratings and change scores: a reanalysis of two clinical trials of postoperative pain.J Pain. 2003; 4: 407-414
- Higher dose cervical 2% lidocaine gel for IUD insertion: a randomized controlled trial.Contraception. 2013; 88: 730-736
- Chemical ripening of the cervix with intracervical application of sodium nitroprusside: a randomized controlled trial.Hum Reprod. 2000; 15: 2224-2227
- Intracervical application of the nitric oxide donor isosorbide dinitrate for induction of cervical ripening: a randomised controlled trial to determine clinical efficacy and safety prior to first trimester surgical evacuation of retained products of conception.BJOG. 2005; 112 (Dec): 1615-1619
- Intracervical sodium nitroprusside versus vaginal misoprostol in first trimester surgical termination of pregnancy: a randomized double-blinded controlled trial.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 829-833
- Clinical significance of reported changes in pain severity.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 485-489
- Prospective validation of clinically important changes in pain severity measured on a visual analog scale.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 38: 633-638
- The effect of nitroprusside on the IUD insertion experience in nulligravid women: a pilot study.Contraception. 2012; 86: 320
- The effect of nitroglycerin on the IUD insertion experience in nulliparous women: a pilot study.Contraception. 2014; 90: 60-65
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this paper.
aFunding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.