Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops [Internet]. Ethical and religious directives for Catholic health care services. [cited 2022 June 1]. Available from: https://www.usccb.org/about/doctrine/ethical-and-religious-directives/upload/ethical-religious-directives-catholic-health-service-sixth-edition-2016-06.pdf
- Reproductive health care in Catholic facilities: a scoping review.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 105-115https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000003029
- Catholic health care and women's health.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 534-537https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000002477
- Family planning training at Catholic and other religious hospitals: a national survey.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 222: 273.e1-273.e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2019.09.012
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education [Internet]. Review committee for obstetrics and gynecology clarifications of program requirements. [cited 2020 April 27]. Available from: http://www.acgme.org/portals/0/pfassets/programresources/220_obgyn_abortion_training_clarification.pdf.
- Enablers of and barriers to abortion training.J Grad Med Educ. 2013; 5: 238-243https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-12-00067.1
- Sources of support for and resistance to abortion training in obstetrics and gynecology residency programs.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 156.e1-156.e6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2019.04.026
- Projected implications of overturning Roe v Wade on abortion training in U.S. obstetrics and gynecology residency programs.Obstet Gynecol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004832
- Should Catholic academic health centers sponsor residency training in obstetrics and gynecology?.J Grad Med Educ. 2019; 11: 629-631https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-19-00355.1
☆Funding: The Society of Family Planning Research Fund Junior Investigator Career Grant SFPRF10-JI1 provided support for time and project expenses (M.G.). The views and opinions are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Society of Family Planning or of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.