Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Time to appointment and delays in accessing care among U.S.Abortion Patients. 2016; (Published online Accessed October 12, 2019)
- Timing of steps and reasons for delays in obtaining abortions in the United States.Contraception. 2006; 74: 334-344https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2006.04.010
- Predictors of delay in each step leading to an abortion.Contraception. 2008; 77: 289-293https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2007.10.010
- Risk factors associated with presenting for abortion in the second trimester.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 128https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000189095.32382.d0
- Risk factors for legal induced abortion–related mortality in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 729https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000116260.81570.60
- Dilation and evacuation.in: Paul M Management of unintended and abnormal pregnancy. Blackwell Publishing, Inc, Oxord, UK2009: 157-177
- Factors influencing women's satisfaction with surgical abortion.Contraception. 2016; 93: 164-169https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.09.012
- Experiences of women who travel for abortion: a mixed methods systematic review.PLoS One. 2019; 14https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0209991
- Perspectives on a quality abortion care experience: a patient centered approach [9F].Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: 63Shttps://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000514838.38775.41
- Advancing a conceptual model to improve maternal health quality: the person-centered care framework for reproductive health equity.Gates Open Res. 2017; 1: 1https://doi.org/10.12688/gatesopenres.12756.1
- Influence of clinician referral on Nebraska women's decision-to-abortion time.Contraception. 2016; 93: 236-243https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.10.005
- Barriers to abortion care and their consequences for patients traveling for services: qualitative findings from two states.Perspect Sexual Reprod Health. 2017; 49: 95-102https://doi.org/10.1363/psrh.12024
- Abortion patients’ experience and perceptions of waiting periods: survey evidence before Arizona's two-visit 24-hour mandatory waiting period law.Women's Health Issues. 2016; 26: 60-66https://doi.org/10.1016/j.whi.2015.10.004
Korotkaya Y, Steward R, Chen E, Chen A. Evaluating the frequency of crisis pregnancy centers among a population of patients seeking abortions. 2019. In submission.
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qualitat Res Psychol. 2006; 3: 77-101https://doi.org/10.1191/1478088706qp063oa
- Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups.Int J Qual Health Care. 2007; 19: 349-357https://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzm042
Department of Health Care Services, State of California. Applying-for-MCAP. https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/medi-cal/eligibility/MCAP/Pages/Apply.aspx. Accessed May 2, 2022.
State of California. “Governor newsom signs legislation to eliminate out-of-pocket costs for abortion services.” California Governor,. 2022, https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/03/22/governor-newsom-signs-legislation-to-eliminate-out-of-pocket-costs-for-abortion-services/. Accessed May 2, 2022.
Guttmacher Institute. “State policy trends 2021: The worst year for abortion rights in almost half a century.” 2021, https://www.guttmacher.org/article/2021/12/state-policy-trends-2021-worst-year-abortion-rights-almost-half-century. Accessed May 2, 2022.
☆Funding: This research was supported with funding from Society of Family Planning (SFP) [grant number SFPRF20-11 ].
☆☆Declaration of competing interest: All authors declare no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that may have influenced the work reported in this paper.