Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A web-based geolocated directory of crisis pregnancy centers (CPCs) in the United States: description of CPC map methods and design features and analysis of baseline data.JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020; 6: e16726https://doi.org/10.2196/16726
- Why crisis pregnancy centers are legal but unethical.AMA J Ethics. 2018; 20: 269-277https://doi.org/10.1001/journalofethics.2018.20.3.pfor1-1803
- Sexual and reproductive health services and related health information on pregnancy resource center websites: a statewide content analysis.Womens Health Issues. 2018; 28: 14-20https://doi.org/10.1016/j.whi.2017.10.007
- Crisis pregnancy center websites: information, misinformation and disinformation.Contraception. 2014; 90: 601-605https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2014.07.003
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752-756https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.06.001
- Evaluation of services at crisis pregnancy centers in Ohio (abstract).Contraception. 2016; 94: 391https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2016.07.036
Nash E. State abortion policy landscape: from hostile to supportive. Guttmacher Institute: Policy Analysis, 2020. Accessed on February 28, 2022, from: https://www.guttmacher.org/article/2019/08/state-abortion-policy-landscape-hostile-supportive#.
New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU). Testimony of the NYCLU before the NYC council committee on consumer affairs regarding enforcement of local law 17 and the regulation of pregnancy service centers. NYCLU: ACLU of New York, November 15, 2017. Accessed on April 26, 2022, from: https://www.nyclu.org/en/publications/testimony-nyclu-nyc-council-committee-consumer-affairs-regarding-enforcement-local-law.
- The prevalence and impacts of crisis pregnancy center visits among a population of pregnant women.Contraception. 2018; 98: 69-73https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2018.02.016
- Toll free but not judgement free: evaluation postabortion support services in Ontario.Contraception. 2015; 92: 469-474https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.08.003
- Principles of biomedical ethics.8th ed. Oxford University Press, New York2019
☆Conflicts of interest: The author/s declares/declare no conflicts of interest.
☆☆This research was previously presented at the American College of Obstetrician-Gynecologists Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting in April 2021 (virtual meeting).