Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Historical record-setting trends in IUD use in the United States.Contraception. 2018; 98 (Dec): 467-470https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2018.05.016
- Trends in oral contraceptive and intrauterine device use among reproductive-aged women in the US from 1999 to 2017.Cancer Causes Control. 2021; 32: 587-595https://doi.org/10.1007/S10552-021-01410-8
Sternman J, Brauer A, Nejman A. As reports of IUD breakages piled up, maker changed label but many women still unaware. https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/as-reports-of-iud-breakage-piled-up-maker-changed-label-but-many-women-still-unaware. [accessed 14 January 2022].
- The duration of use, causes of discontinuation, and problems during removal in women admitted for removal of IUD.Contraception. 2005; 71: 149-152https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2004.08.015
- Controversies in family planning: how to manage a fractured IUD.Contraception. 2013; 88: 599https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2013.07.007
- Fractured copper intrauterine device (IUD) retained in the uterine wall leading to hysterectomy: a case report.Case Rep Womens Health. 2021; 29: e00287https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crwh.2021.e00287
- Etonogestrel implant migration to the vasculature, chest wall, and distant body sites: cases from a pharmacovigilance database.Contraception. 2017; 96 (2017): 439-445https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2017.08.009
Food and Drug Administration. FDA AEs reporting system (FAERS) public dashboard. https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Surveillance/AdverseDrugEffects/ucm070093.htm. accessed Feb 20, 2022
- Benefits and strengths of the disproportionality analysis for identification of adverse drug reactions in a pharmacovigilance database.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2011; 72 (2011): 905https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04037.x
National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). 2017-2019 National Survey of Family Growth Public-Use Data and Documentation. Hyattsville, MD: CDC National Center for Health Statistics. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/index.htm. accessed Oct 10, 2022.
- Under-reporting of adverse drug reactions: a systematic review.Drug Saf. 2006; 29: 385-396https://doi.org/10.2165/00002018-200629050-00003