Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Provincial Targets for the CCI recommendations.Govt. of Pakistan & UNFPA, Islamabad, Pakistan2020 (Available at:)
- FP: An Imperative for Pakistan's Development. Background paper for London Summit on FP 2012.Population Council, Islamabad, Pakistan. 2012;
- Pakistan 2017: Progress and Commitments in Family Planning. Satellite Event to the Family Planning Summit.Population Council, London. Islamabad2017
Family Planning (FP) 2020. “Family Planning 2020 Commitment: Government of Pakistan”. Familyplanning2020.org; 2017. Available at: https://www.familyplanning2020.org/sites/default/files/Govt_Pakistan_FP2020_Commitment_2017_0.pdf.
- New York Guttmacher Institute, 2019 (a) Adding It Up: Costs and Benefits of Meeting the Contraceptive and Maternal and Newborn Health Needs of Women in Nepal,
- The cost of post-abortion care in developing countries: a comparative analysis of four studies.Health Policy Planning. 2016; 31: 1020-1030
- National Health Accounts Pakistan 2015–16.Islamabad: Government of Pakistan, Statistics Division, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, 2018 (a)
- Expenditures on family planning in FP2020 focus countries in 2015.Track20 Project for the International Family Planning Expenditure Tracking Advisory Group, 2017
- Adding it up: The benefits of investing in sexual and reproductive health care.The Guttmacher Institute and United Nations Population Fund, New York2004
- Adding it up: the costs and benefits of investing in family planning and maternal and newborn health.Guttmacher Institute, New York2009
- Adding It Up: Investing in Contraception and Maternal and Newborn Health, 2017 Estimation Methodology.Guttmacher Institute, New York2018
- Adding It Up: Investing in Sexual and Reproductive Health, 2019.Guttmacher Institute, New York, NY2020
- Adding It Up: Investing in Sexual and Reproductive Health 2019—Methodology Report.Guttmacher Institute, New York2020
- Guttmacher Institute Releases Sexual and Reproductive Health Profiles for More Than 130 Countries.Guttmacher Institute, 2021 (. Available at:)https://www.guttmacher.org/news-release/2021/guttmacher-institute-releases-sexual-and-reproductive-health-profiles-more-130
- A Report on Costing Essential Package of Health Services Primary Health Care Facilities in Sindh.Technical Resource Facility, Pakistan2012 (a)
- A Report on Costing Essential Package of Health Services Primary Health Care Facilities in.Technical Resource Facility, Punjab, Pakistan2012 (b)
- A Report on Costing Essential Package of Health Services Primary Health Care Facilities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.Technical Resource Facility, Pakistan2012 (c)
UNFPA Procurement Services, Reproductive Health Interchange. Available at: https://www.unfpaprocurement.org/home.
- Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey 2017–18.NIPS and ICF, Islamabad, Pakistan and Rockville, Maryland, USA2019
- 6th Population and Housing Census, 2017.Statistics Division, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad2018 (b)
- Trends in contraceptive need and use in developing countries in 2003, 2008, and 2012: an analysis of national surveys.Lancet. 2013; 381: 1756-1762https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)60597-8
- New York Guttmacher Institute, 2019 (b) Adding It Up: Costs and Benefits of Meeting the Contraceptive and Maternal and Newborn Health Needs of Women in Pakistan: Methodology Appendix,
- Technical Brief: Family Planning Spending Assessment Approach.FPSA Approach Technical Brief, 2020 (. Available at:))
FP2030. (2021). THE TRANSITION TO FP2030: Measurement Report 2021. FP2030 report/Available at: https://fp2030.org/sites/default/files/Data-Hub/FP2030_DataReport_v5.pdf.
- Pakistan Maternal Mortality Survey 2019: Key Indicators Report.NIPS and ICF, Islamabad, Pakistan, and Rockville, Maryland, USA2020
United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World Population Prospects 2019, Online Edition. Rev. 1; 2019.
World bank. World Bank Indicators. Available at: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator.
Government of Pakistan. Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). https://www.bisp.gov.pk/index.
☆Funding: No funding to report for this submission.
☆☆Declaration of Competing Interests: My co-authors and I declare that we do not have any conflict of interest