- Axelson SM
- Sealy GA
- McDonald-Mosley RE.
- Grossman D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reproductive well-being: a framework for expanding contraceptive access.Am J Public Health. 2022; 112: S504-S507https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2022.306898
- Over-the-counter access to oral contraceptives.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2015; 42: 619-629https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ogc.2015.07.002
- Dobbs, State Health Officer of the Mississippi Department of Health v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.Supreme Court of the United States, 2022 (597 19–1392)
- Contraception is not abortion: the strategic campaign of antiabortion groups to persuade the public otherwise.Guttmacher Policy Rev. 2014; 17: 14-20
- Over-the-counter access to oral contraceptives for adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 60: 634-640https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2016.12.024
- Contraindications to progestin-only oral contraceptive pills among reproductive-aged women.Contraception. 2012; 86: 199-203https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.01.008
- Accuracy of self-screening for contraindications to combined oral contraceptive use.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 572-578https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e31818345f0
- Agreement between women's and providers' assessment of hormonal contraceptive risk factors.Contraception. 2006; 73: 501-506https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2005.12.001
- Adolescent self-screening for contraindications to combined oral contraceptive pills.Contraception. 2015; 92: P380https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2015.06.109
- Over-the-counter access to hormonal contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: e96-105https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000003473
American Academy of Family Physicians. Over-the-counter oral contraceptives, https://www.aafp.org/about/policies/all/otc-oral-contraceptives.html. [accessed 8 November 2022].
American Medical Association. AMA urges FDA to make oral contraceptive available over-the-counter, https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-urges-fda-make-oral-contraceptive-available-over-counter. [accessed 8 November 2022].
SSRS. SSRS opinion panel omnibus, https://ssrs.com/ssrs-omnibus-survey/. [accessed 28 October 2022].
- Physician beliefs about contraceptive methods as abortifacients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2022.09.039
- Social-ecological barriers to access to healthcare for adolescents: a scoping review.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021; 18: 4138https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18084138
- Structural racism in historical and modern US health care policy.Health Aff (Millwood). 2022; 41: 187-194https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2021.01466
☆Disclosure: The authors do not have any conflicts to disclose.