Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medication abortion now accounts for more than half of all US abortions.Policy Analysis. 2022; (accessed May 15, 2022)https://www.guttmacher.org/article/2022/02/medication-abortion-now-accounts-more-half-all-us-abortions
- A new label for mifepristone.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2281-2282https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMe1604462
US Food and Drug Administration. MIFEPREX (mifepristone) tablets label 2016.
TX H.B. No 2, 83rd Leg, 2nd Special Session 2013. https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/832/billtext/html/HB00002F.HTM (accessed October 4, 2022).
- Change in abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Contraception. 2014; 90: 496-501https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2014.07.006
- Rebound of medication abortion in Texas following updated mifepristone label.Contraception. 2019; 99: 278-280https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2019.01.001
- The impact of clinic closures on women obtaining abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: 857-864https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2016.303134
- Abortion method preference among people presenting for abortion care.Contraception. 2021; 103: 269-275https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2020.12.010
- Women's reasons for choosing abortion method: A systematic literature review.Scand J Public Health. 2018; 46: 835-845https://doi.org/10.1177/1403494817717555
- Acceptability of medical abortion in early pregnancy.Fam Plann Perspect. 1995; 27 (+185): 142-148https://doi.org/10.2307/2136257
- Acceptability and feasibility of early pregnancy termination by mifepristone-misoprostol: Results of a large multicenter trial in the United States.Arch Fam Med. 1998; 7: 360-366https://doi.org/10.1001/archfami.7.4.360
- Determinants of demand: Method selection and provider preference among US women seeking abortion services.Contraception. 2008; 77: 397-404https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2008.02.003
- Women's perceptions on medical abortion.Contraception. 2006; 74: 11-15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2006.02.012
- Abortion access in Ohio's changing legislative context, 2010–2018.Am J Public Health. 2020; 110: 1228-1234https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2020.305706
- Comparison of outcomes before and after Ohio's law mandating use of the FDA-approved protocol for medication abortion: A retrospective cohort study.PLOS Med. 2016; 13e1002110https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1002110
- Medication abortion use among low-income and rural Texans before and during state-imposed restrictions and after FDA-updated labeling.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223 (-236.e8): 236.e1https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2020.02.028
Paxton A. Human Life Protection Act, 2021 2021. https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/html/HB01280F.htm (accessed October 6, 2022).