Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abortion-related mortality in the United States: 1998-2010.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 258-265https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000000945
- Midtrimester abortion with laminaria and vacuum evacuation on a teaching service.J Reprod Med. 1985; 30: 601-606
- Introduction of the dilation and evacuation procedure for second trimester abortion in Vietnam using manual vacuum aspiration and buccal misoprostol.Contraception. 2006; 74: 272-276https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2006.03.021
- Effect of prior cesarean delivery on risk of second-trimester surgical abortion complications.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 760-764https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e3181d43f42
- Adequacy and safety of buccal misoprostol for cervical preparation prior to termination of second-trimester pregnancy.Contraception. 2006; 73: 420-430https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2005.10.004
- Vasopressin reduces blood loss from second trimester dilatation and evacuation abortion.Lancet. 1985; 2: 353-356https://doi.org/10.1016/s0140-6736(85)92496-1
- Estimated versus measured blood loss during dilation and evacuation: an observational study.Contraception. 2018; 97: 451-455https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2018.01.008
- Methods for blood loss estimation after vaginal birth.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018; 9CD010980https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD010980.pub2
- Management of postabortion hemorrhage: release date November 2012 SFP Guideline #20131.Contraception. 2013; 87: 331-342https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.10.024
- The COMET (Core Outcome Measures in Effectiveness Trials) initiative.Trials. 2011; 12 (Suppl): A70https://doi.org/10.1186/1745-6215-12-S1-A70
- The COMET (Core Outcome Measures in Effectiveness Trials) initiative: its role in improving cochrane reviews.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; ED000041https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.ED000041
- Prospective quantification of fetomaternal hemorrhage with dilation and evacuation procedures.Contraception. 2019; 99: 281-284https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2018.11.015
- Effects of prophylactic oxytocin on bleeding outcomes in women undergoing dilation and evacuation: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 484-491https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000003104
- A randomized controlled trial of methylergonovine prophylaxis after dilation and evacuation abortion.Contraception. 2021; 103: 116-120https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2020.10.009
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Presented in part as a poster abstract at the Society of Family Planning 2022 Annual Meeting.
Editor: Carolyn Westhoff