Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2011.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2014; 46: 3-14https://doi.org/10.1363/4304111
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2014.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2017; 49: 17-27https://doi.org/10.1363/2019.30760
Feminist Majority Foundation. 2018 National clinic violence survey. https://www.feminist.org/anti-abortion-violence/images/2018-national-clinic-violence-survey.pdf (accessed September 20, 2022).
- Violence & disruption statistics.2021https://5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021_NAF_VD_Stats_Final.pdf(accessed September 20, 2022)
- Antiabortion violence in the United States.Contraception. 2012; 86: 562-566https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.02.011
Blasdell J, Goss K. Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act: National Abortion Federation. 2006. https://5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/face_act.pdf (accessed September 20, 2022).
- Words, wounds, and relationships: why social ties matter to free speech in high-conflict protests.J Commun Monogr. 2019; 21: 168-258https://doi.org/10.1177/1522637919859599
- Effect of abortion protesters on women's emotional response to abortion.Contraception. 2013; 87: 81-87https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.09.005
- Abortion patient experiences with protestors while accessing care in Mississippi.Sex Res Social Policy. 2021; 19: 886-893https://doi.org/10.1007/s13178-021-00643-1
- Women's experiences of and reactions to antiabortion picketing.Basic Appl Soc Psychol. 2000; 22: 265-275https://doi.org/10.1207/15324830051035974
- Experiences of women accessing an abortion clinic confronted by religiously motivated demonstrators: a pilot study.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2020; 25: 228-230https://doi.org/10.1080/13625187.2020.1748185
- I didn't doubt my choice, but I felt bad: a qualitative exploration of Canadian abortion patients’ experiences with protesters.Contraception. 2020; 102: 308-313https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2020.06.001
- Analyzing the impacts of abortion clinic structures and processes: a qualitative analysis of women's negative experience of abortion clinics.Contraception. 2012; 85: 204-210https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2011.05.020
- Real men love babies: protest speech and masculinity at abortion clinics in the Southern United States.NORMA. 2020; : 1-16https://doi.org/10.1080/18902138.2020.1778311
- The ripping apart of silence”: sonic patriarchy and anti-abortion harassment.Resonance. 2020; 1: 422-442https://doi.org/10.1525/res.2020.1.4.422
- Women’s experiences with protestors while accessing abortion care in Louisiana.PRC Res Brief. 2019; 4: 1-4https://doi.org/10.26153/TSW/5821
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752-756https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2012.06.001
- Obstacle course the everyday struggle to get an abortion in America.California University of California Press, Oakland, CA2020
- Overturning Roe could make NC a temporary destination for abortion seekers.The Charlotte Observer. 2022; (accessed September 20, 2022)
- Roe v. Wade Overturned, anti-abortion clinic protests to get worse.Washingtonian. 2022; (accessed September 20, 2022)https://www.washingtonian.com/2022/06/24/anti-abortion-clinic-protests-are-getting-bigger-and-more-aggressive/