Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Interventions to improve the health of the homeless: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 29: 311-319
- Barriers to long-acting reversible contraceptive uptake among homeless young women.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 104-110
- Chronically homeless women's perceived deterrents to contraception.Perspect Sexual Reprod Health. 2002; 34: 278-285
- Using the Social-Ecological Model to understand the current perspective of contraceptive use in the United States: a narrative literature review.Women. 2021; 1: 212-222
Tarrant County Homeless Coalition. State of the Homeless Report. Available from: 〈https://ahomewithhope.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2018-SoHo-Report-FINAL.pdf〉, 2018.
- How many interviews are enough?: an experiment with data saturation and variability.Field Methods. 2006; 18: 59-82
- A qualitative study of pregnancy intention and the use of contraception among homeless women with children.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2014; 25: 757-770
Power to Decide. Understanding Effectiveness Poster, 2017. https://shop.powertodecide.org/ptd-category/tear-sheets.
- Desire for and barriers to obtaining effective contraception among women experiencing homelessness.Contracept Reprod Med. 2020; 5: 12
- "It seems kinda like a different language to us": homeless youths' attitudes and experiences pertaining to condoms and contraceptives.Soc Work Health Care. 2019; 58: 237-257
- Nursing practice strategies for prenatal care of homeless pregnant women.Nurs Womens Health. 2018; 22: 489-498
- Alcohol screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT) for girls and women.Alcohol Res Curr Rev. 2020; 40: 7
- Accessibility of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs) in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).Contraception. 2014; 89: 91-96
- Frost Publicly funded family planning clinics in 2015: patterns and trends in service delivery practices and protocols.Guttmacher Institute, 2016
- Patient perspectives on quality family planning services in underserved areas.Patient Exp J. 2017; 4: 54-65
- Policy change is not enough: engaging provider champions on immediate postpartum contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218 (e1-590.e7): 590
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.
☆☆Funding: This work was supported by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities funded Texas Center for Health Disparities (5U54MD006882-10).