Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- The future of contraception: the future leaders of family planning.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 205: S29-S33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2011.06.054
Complex Family Planning Fellowship: fellowship application information. 〈https://www.societyfp.org/fellowship/apply-to-fellowship/〉 (accessed December 11, 2022).
Census Regions and Division of the United States. 〈https://www2.census.gov/geo/pdfs/maps-data/maps/reference/us_regdiv.pdf〉 (accessed December 11, 2022).
- A test for symmetry in contingency tables.J Am Stat Assoc. 1948; 43: 572-574https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1948.10483284
- Bowker's test for symmetry and modifications within the algebraic framework.Comput Stat Data Anal. 2007; 51: 4124-4142
- Identifying national availability of abortion care and distance from major US cities: systematic online search.J Med Internet Res. 2018; 20e186https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.9717
- Projected implications of overturning Roe v Wade on abortion training in U.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology residency programs.Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 140: 146-149https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004832
☆Conflicts of interest: None.
☆☆Funding: The study received funding from the Melissa Cooke Johnsen Family Planning and Reproductive Health Fund. M.D.P. and M.D.W. were supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through grant number UL1 TR001860. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
★Presented in part as a poster abstract at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2022 Annual Clinical meeting.