Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- The future of contraception: the future leaders of family planning.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 205: S29-S33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2011.06.054
Complex Family Planning Fellowship: Fellowship Application Information. Available at: 〈https://www.societyfp.org/fellowship/apply-to-fellowship/〉. Accessed December 11, 2022 .
Census Regions and Division of the United States. Available at: 〈https://www2.census.gov/geo/pdfs/maps-data/maps/reference/us_regdiv.pdf〉. Accessed December 11, 2022 .
- A test for symmetry in contingency tables.J Am Stat Assoc. 1948; 43: 572-574https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1948.10483284
- Bowker's test for symmetry and modifications within the algebraic framework.Computational Statistics & Data Analysis. 2007; 51: 4124-4142
- Identifying national availability of abortion care and distance from major US cities: systematic online search.J Med Internet Res. 2018; 20e186https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.9717
- Projected implications of overturning Roe v Wade on abortion training in U.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology residency programs.Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 140: 146-149https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004832
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
☆Presented in part as a poster abstract at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2022 Annual Clinical meeting.