Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Update on medication abortion follow-up options: many sizes to fit all.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 34: 379-385https://doi.org/10.1097/GCO.0000000000000822
- A ruptured ectopic pregnancy presenting with a negative urine pregnancy test.Case Rep Emerg Med. 2016; 20167154713https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/7154713
- Clinical policy guidelines. National Abortion Federation, Washington, DC2020
- Medication abortion up to 70 days of gestation: ACOG practice bulletin, number 225.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 136: e31-e47https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004082
- “False positive” urine pregnancy test results after successful medication abortion.Contraception. 2021; 103: 400-403https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2021.02.004
- Expansion of a direct-to-patient telemedicine abortion service in the United States and experience during the COVID-19 pandemic.Contraception. 2021; 104: 43-48https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2021.03.019
- TelAbortion: evaluation of a direct to patient telemedicine abortion service in the United States.Contraception. 2019; 100: 173-177https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2019.05.013
- Clinical and service delivery implications of omitting ultrasound before medication abortion provided via direct-to-patient telemedicine and mail in the U.S.Contraception. 2021; 104: 659-665https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2021.07.108
- Standardization and the parametric g-formula. Causal inference: what if. Chapman and Hill/CRC, Boca Raton2020: 161-169
- IP weighting and marginal structural models. Causal inference: what if. Chapman and Hill/CRC, Boca Raton2020: 149-160
- Feasibility of telephone follow-up after medical abortion.Contraception. 2010; 81: 143-149https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2009.08.008
- Comparing office and telephone follow-up after medical abortion.Contraception. 2016; 94: 122-126https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2016.04.007
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆☆Funding: This work was supported by the Tara Health Foundation, the Lisa and Douglas Goldman Fund, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, and two anonymous donors. Donors had no role in the study design, in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data, in the writing of the report, or in the decision to submit the article for publication.
☆Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.