Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- (Abstract No. 668.)RU 486: a new lead for steroidal anti-hormones.in: Sixty-Fourth Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, San Francisco, June 16 to 181982
- (Abstract No. 1463.)RU 38486 — A potent antiglucocorticoid in vivo.in: VIII International Congress of Pharmacology, Tokyo, July 19 to 241981
- RU 38486: Potent antiglucocorticoid activity correlated with strong binding to the cytosolic glucocorticoid receptor followed by an impaired activation.J. Steroid Biochem. 1984; 20: 271-276
- The effects of an antiprogesterone steroid on women: interruption of the menstrual cycle and of early pregnancy.C. R. Acad. Sc. Paris. 1982; 294: 933-938
- Endometrial and pituitary reponses to the steroidal antiprogestin RU 486 in postmenopausal women.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1985; 60: 156-163
- Radioimmunoassay of RU 486.in: Segal S.J. Baulieu E.E. The Antiprogesterone Steroid RU 486 and Human Fertility Control. Plenum Press, Heidelberg1985: 99-101
- Segal S.J. Baulieu E.E. Proceedings on RU 486. Bellagio, New York1984
- Endocrinologic effects of the antiprogesterone RU 486 in the luteal phase of normal women.in: Segal S.J. Baulieu E.E. The Antiprogesterone Steroid RU 486 and Human Fertility Control. Plenum Press, Italy1985: 285-293
- Binding of the antiprogestin RU-486 to rat ovary steroid receptors.Contraception. 1983; 28: 77-85
- Development of antiglucocorticoids with potential clinical usefulness.in: Progress in Research and Clinical Applications of Corticosteroids. Heyden and Son Inc., New York1982: 152-176
- Pharmacokinetics of RU 486.in: Segal S.J. Baulieu E.E. The Antiprogesterone Steroid RU 486 and Human Fertility Control. Plenum Press, Philadelphia1985: 103-122
- The new steroid analog RU 486 inhibits glucocorticoid action in man.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1984; 59: 25-28
- RU 486 inhibits peripheral effects of glucocorticoids in humans.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1985; 61: 1009-1011
*This work was undertaken as part of the contraceptive development program sponsored and coordinated by the International Committee for Contraception Research of the Population Council, Inc., New York, New York.