Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gossypol: a potential antifertility agent for males.Ann Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1984; 24: 329-360
- Gossypol inhibits testicular steroidogenesis.Fertil Steril. 1981; 35: 563-566
- Inhibition by gossypol of testosterone production by mouse leydig cells in vitro.Contraception. 1985; 31: 165-171
- Effect of gossypol on adenylate cyclase, cAMP, prostaglandins and testosterone of interstitial cells of rat in vitro.Kexue Tongbao. 1984; 29: 960-963
- Gossypol inhibition of adenylate cyclase.Arch Biochem Biophys. 1984; 231: 411-415
- The viability of mouse Leydig cells in vitro following incubation with Gossypol.Contraception. 1985; 32: 275-281
Pearce, S., Sufi, S.B., O'Shaughnessy, P.J., Donaldson, A. and Jeffcoate, S.L. Site of gossypol inhibition of steroidogenesis in purified mouse leydig cells. J Steroid Biochem (in press).
- A simplified procedure for the determination of adenylate cyclase activity.Biochem Soc Trans. 1973; 1: 477-479
- Femtomole sensitive radioimmunoassay for cyclic AMP and cyclic AMP after 2'0 acetylation by acetic anhydride in aqueous solution.J Cyc Nuc Res. 1975; 1: 207-218
- A simple and sensitive saturation assay for the measurement of 3′,5′-cyclic monophosphate.Biochem J. 1971; 121: 561
- A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilising the principle of protein-dye binding.Ann Biochem. 1976; 72: 248-254
- Is cAMP the obligatory second messenger in the action of lutropin on leydig cell steroidogenesis?.Biochem Biophys Res Comm. 1985; 128: 1164-1172