Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fertility, family planning, and women’s health.Vital Health Stat. 1997; 23: 62-63
Westoff CF, Jones EF. Patterns of aggregate and individual changes in contraceptive practice. Washington, DC: National Center for Health Statistics; Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3; No. 7. DHEW Publication No. (PHS) 79-1401, 1979.
- Levels and Trends of Contraceptive Use as Assessed in 1994. United Nations, New York1996
- Sperm-agglutinating and sperm-immobilizing antibodies in vasectomized men.Fertil Steril. 1971; 22: 629-678
- Immunologic consequences of vasectomy.Contraception. 1972; 5: 269-278
- Vasectomy, serum assays, and coronary heart disease symptoms and risk factors.J Clin Epidemiol. 1993; 46: 101-109
- Vasectomy increases the severity of diet-induced atherosclerosis in Macaca fascicularis.Science. 1978; 20: 538-540
- Long-term vasectomy.J Clin Invest. 1980; 65: 15-25
- Follow-up of vasectomy using medical record linkage.Am J Epidemiol. 1978; 108: 176-180
- Vasectomy and coronary disease in men less than 50 years old.J Urol. 1981; 126: 182-184
- Cardiovascular disease and vasectomy.N Engl J Med. 1983; 308: 805-808
- Risk factors for coronary heart disease.NZ Med J. 1985; 98: 141-144
- The relationship between vasectomy and angiographically determined atherosclerosis in men.Prev Med. 1983; 12: 262-273
- Long-term effect of vasectomy on coronary heart disease.Am J Public Health. 1984; 74: 128-132
- The risk of myocardial infarction 10 or more years after vasectomy in men under 55 years of age.Am J Epidemiol. 1986; 123: 1049-1056
- Vasectomy and health. Results from a large cohort study.JAMA. 1984; 252: 1023-1029
- Vasectomy and health.Int J Epidemiol. 1988; 17: 608-617
- Vasectomy and non-fatal myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1981; i: 13-15
- Vasectomy and nonfatal myocardial infarction.J Urol. 1983; 130: 936-937
- Vasectomy and nonfatal myocardial infarction.Int J Epidemiol. 1990; 19: 32-41
- Vasectomy and the incidence of hospitalized illness.J Urol. 1983; 129: 760-797
- A long-term study of mortality in men who have undergone vasectomy.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 1392-1398
- Atherosclerosis of cynomolgus monkeys hyper- and hyporesponsive to dietary cholesterol. Lack of effect of vasectomy.Arteriosclerosis. 1988; 8: 488-498
- Final report on the aspirin component of the ongoing Physicans’ Health Study.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 129-135
- Baseline characteristics of participants in the Physicians’ Health Study: a randomized trial of aspirin and beta-carotene in U.S. physicians.Am J Prev Med. 1991; 7: 150-154
- Lack of effect of long-term supplementation with beta-carotene on the incidence of malignant neoplasms and cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1145-1149
World Health Organization. Ischaemic heart disease registers: report of the Fifth Working Group, including a second revision of the operating protocol: Copenhagen, 26–29 April 1971. Copenhagen, Denmark: Regional Office for Europe, World Health Organization, 1971.
- Aspirin in the primary prevention of angina pectoris in a randomized trial of United States physicians.Am J Med. 1990; 89: 772-776
- Estimate ability and estimation in case-referent studies.Am J Epidemiol. 1976; 103: 226-235